Well I am officially married to an old man. Wade turns 30 today!! So I thought I would do a whole post about him since I haven't said much about him on here. Wade is an awesome Dad. Both of the boys love to go with him, and they cry every time he can't take them. He is so good to come and get them and take them on the tractor-which both of them love. He is a great husband and a hard worker. He has about 5 different jobs so that I am able to stay home with the kids. He is so good about making sure that all of our needs are met and we have anything we need. Wade is so good at making people laugh, and he keeps me laughing daily. We definately have a lot of fun together.
WE LOVE YOU!!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Wade!
Happy Birthday Wade!
Are we really getting that old?
I am sure glad that I am not that old. HA HA HA.. hi cuzs. I hope y'all are well. We are loving here in MI. Hey I need an email address from you. Mine in vnjackson8@hotmail.com. Thanks for always helping with Tyson while we were there. Love ya.
Nicole and family
Oh, man-I feel for ya Wade!! I am going to be there in just a couple of months and I am dying!! Brady is having a heyday w/ it!! Anyways, Happy B-day!!
Post a Comment