Friday, May 30, 2008

HOUSE UPDATE #2

Here are a couple of pictures on the progress of our house. It is so excited to finally have it in 3D so we can see it. They have got all the walls framed up and the kids have so much fun going there and showing everyone their bedrooms and everything.
Front view of the house
The great room into the dining area

4 comments:

The Carter Family: said...

How exciting! I bet it is a lot of fun to see progress and realize you are going to be getting your own house!! Yeah!! And the Sand Hollow pictures look like a lot of fun, I have never been there, now I decided that is what we need to do this summer!!! Don't forget to come and visit when you're in Minersville next!

Jackson's said...

It looks awesome. I must admit, I am jealous. I would love to be building a home.

McKell said...

Look how fun that is. I'm glad you are having so much progress on the house.

Tiffany said...

Aren't new houses so fun and exciting? I'm excited for you guys!