Friday, May 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXON!!

I can't believe it, but Jaxon is 2 today. It almost makes me sad to think about it. He is such a fun kid and totally different yet the same as Jaden. He has this little personality and is just so funny. He can talk like nothing else and will talk all day and all night-just as Grandma Sherry:) He loves to do anything Jaden is doing and the highlight of any day is when Dad will take him to work for even 15 minutes--especially if it is on the loader. Just this morning I said Jaxon how old are you today. He answered Oh I'm three. I said no your two and he yelled at me I not two I three. So I guess we skipped a year somewhere. Here are just 3 of the many things I love about Jaxon.

1. His soft skin and oh so kissable little cheeks
2. The way he likes to snuggle up and let me and Wade rock him
3. The way his face lights up at the sight of any tractor, big truck, construction equipment-you get the idea-boy toys!!
Here are some pictures of him:

May 2, 2006

May 2, 2007--1st Birthday

2 Years Old

I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE SNUGGIE!!!

3 comments:

McKell said...

To think that he is 2 is unbelievable. I swear it was just yesterday that you had him. I can't believe how fast time goes by. Hope he had a happy day. We love him lots!

Stephanie King said...

happy birthday jaxon! i cant believe he is two already, he is so cute! we saw you guys today at your new house, i would have stopped but we were in a hurry! hope you guys are doing good and the house building is going good too!

Tiffany said...

Could he be any cuter?! Seriously!