Saturday, May 31, 2008

FROM HERE TO ETERNITY

MAY 31, 2002



I can't believe it that Wade and I have been married 6 years today. WOW!! It's been an amazing 6 years. We were married at 10:20 am in the St. George Temple. After the temple we had pictures in about 110 degree heat. You can actually see sweat beads on Wade's forehead in some of our pictures. We then went to lunch at Chuck-A-Rama, and then onto Minersville for our reception. It was a hectic and rushed day with almost no time to sit down and rest, but it was a fun day. We had lots and lots of friends and family who came and joined us for the day and made is awesome. We spent that night in Richfield and then had our reception in Circleville. We spent a night in St. George, a night in Vegas, and then we flew out to Hawaii. It was awesome. Looking back I can't believe it has been that long. Wade is so good--always putting up with me and the boys-who by the way just love to "help" him work. I just want to say Happy Anniversary and I love you Babe!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow, 6 years? Ya gotta love St. George at the end of May!!

McKell said...

Congratulations! It sure goes by fast. Hope the diet works out for you two. Shaun and I finally sampled the menu.