Well we have been a bit behind around here lately. On Thursday, May 22 Wade drove the school bus for the Elementary kids to go to Sand Hollow. So I decided to load my kids in the car and go down as well. Jaden did so good. He loved every minute of it. Jaxon was a little bit scared at first. It was a good time, and we got to spend a little bit of the day with Wade.

Jaden at the bottom of the little slide

Here's Jaxon not really loving it-good thing for Dads.

Isn't this just the saddest picture?

Jaden on the slide again

Dad trying to make sure Jaxon is having fun.

Mom and Jaden on the big slide-he was so scared at first,but I really wanted to go down. I finally talked him into going with me, and he loved it.

Jaxon finally having a little bit of fun.

Another trip down the big slide

Waiting in line for the little slide
2 comments:
I'm jealous you guys went without us. I missed not doing it this Easter. Maybe we'll have to go down again.
Isn't that place great for the little kids? Fun that you got to spend the day with 'dad' doing something fun!!
Post a Comment