How is it that kids grow so fast? We had Jaxon's birthday party yesterday, and he was so cute about it. He knew just what to do with the presents and couldn't wait to get started. I don't know who was more excited though-Jaden or Jaxon.
He was so funny about the clothes. He would pull them out and say, "Oh, pajamas!"
A new truck
A Buzz Lightyear gun
A new tractor and he had to have it opened right away!
The new slide-all the kids loved it!
The birthday cake. Look at how cute he is blowing out the candles.
How Fun!! Looks like a great time! And you are looking so cute! And so tan!! It is so crazy how fast they grow up! The cake looked awesome too, did you do that?!
4 comments:
How Fun!! Looks like a great time! And you are looking so cute! And so tan!! It is so crazy how fast they grow up! The cake looked awesome too, did you do that?!
He's adorable Keish. I agree with Daisie, you look great. I'm glad you had a good day.
How much fun. I can't wait to buy the trucks and tools. Give Heidi my email and have her add me to hers please. shadoe.w@gmail.com
Thanks for having us over. Seriously, that photographer sure captured the moment!
Post a Comment