Monday, May 5, 2008

SLEEPOVER

Shaun (my brother) and McKell asked us to watch their girls on Saturday night, so the cousins had their first sleepover at our house. It was fun and interesting all at the same time. Girls are so different from boys. The girls were so good, and they didn't give us any trouble. We just aren't used to the drama that they bring with them. The kids played together and had so much fun. I told Wade it is like having two sets of twins :0
Myka and Jaden before we went to church
Jaxon and Kassidi

The kids--notice the girls' hair. I don't know how to do that kind of stuf so it was an interesting experience. I didn't even have a curling iron-good thing Myka just wanted hers straightened.

1 comment:

McKell said...

Thanks again for having them. They had a ball being there and can't wait to come back. The hair looked awesome. You didn't need to worry about a thing. Sorry for all the drama. Now you know what I go through all day, everyday!