This first picture has nothing to do with the title of my blog, but it is of my super heroes. They love wearing their Halloween costumes everywhere. They are so cute!

Now we went on the mountain on Sunday for a barbecue with Wade's family for his Dad's birthday. It was such a pretty drive up there. I have been waiting forever to go up and see the leaves and it was so worth it. I love this time of year.

I love the bright colors

Back: Russell, Brook, Kole, Ryan, Beau
Front: Kassidy, Jaden and Jaxon

Waiting for dinner to cook

On some sort of mission

Right as we got dinner cooked those dark gray clouds opened up and never let up. It rained so stinking much on us that we were all soaking wet. Our plates even got soggy.

Jaden, Kassidy, Jaxon, Brooke, Riley and Kole before it started raining

Gathered round the campfire to get warm and dry

Jaxon is a little wet

Jaxon, Riley and Wade with the smoke from the fire
It was so fun to be with family, even if we did get wet. And as always the food was great, so that helps. The kids had a great time, and I guess that is all that matters. Jaden and Jaxon keep asking to go back up.

This is a picture from the top of cute little Circleville. It looks so little from way up there, but I guess it is little. I really like living here, and if it isn't Minersville I guess Circleville is the next best thing.
1 comment:
Oh how I miss those Circleville Mountains. The pics are beautiful and you just made me really really homesick. Thanks a lot!!!
Post a Comment