Thursday, September 11, 2008

I GUESS I DON'T LOOK BUSY :)

For some reason just because I don't do a post in a little over a week, I am now blasted with Tags. I just want to say that I have really been busy. I am taking up a new occupation it is called Tile Setting. All I have to say is it is for the birds, and I have so much more respect for my Dad and what he does now. I haven't even really been that great of a help, but I am trying. My poor Dad does this every day and has done for as long as I can remember. WHAT A GREAT GUY!!! Anyways on to the tags. Here goes.


TAG #1
7 things I can do...
1. Play the flute-make fun all you want Wade does, but I was pretty good back in the day
2. Play the piano
3. Play sports-not that great at any particular one, but I do love it.
4. Sew-not that great, but I can get the job done
5. Fall asleep in the blink of an eye (sounds pretty good right now!) Sorry Stacia-I stole this right from you.
6. Organize an Activity Days for 22 8-11 year olds and keep my cool the whole time
7. Follow directions-I am our navigator, because Wade is terrible with remembering and following people's directions
7 things I cannot do...
1. Go on carnival rides-I don't do rides very well at all especially the spinning ones.
2. Be alone in the dark. I have to walk down the hall turn on the bedroom or bathroom light and then walk back and turn off the living room light. I know-I'm a wimp
3. Eat watermelon-I am allergic and I don't really feel that bad about it
4. Keep my toilet clean-I blame it on the fact that I live with 3 boys-on who is newly potty trained
5. Dance-I am terrible at it and don't even attempt it any more because Wade just laughs at me
6. Crafty things-I so wish that I had that in me, but I try and I fail miserably
7. I can't wait until we move into our new house-I am just a little bit excited!!!!
Seven things that attracted me to Wade!
1. Looks-I had better put this one first
2. His personality-he can always make me laugh and we really have a ton of fun together
3. The way he honored his priesthood-I had dated some doosies before Wade (this is where old roommates and friends laugh) and was so excited to have someone who loved the gospel and even went to church
4. How easy he is to talk to. I can tell him anything
5. He is such a hard worker and makes sure we have more than what we need
6. He treated me so good-and he still does
7. We like doing the same things-hunt, sports, movies, laugh, and most important have fun


7 Things I say most often
1. I don't know why
2. We'll have to see
3. Hurry up you two-Neither Jaden or Jaxon has a hurry bone in their body
4. I love you-I hope that I say this enough, but I try to remind all 3 of my boys a couple times a day
5. Leave your brother alone
6. Wonderful!!
7. What!


7 Celebrity Admirations
1. ????, honestly can't think of anyone right now!


7 Favorite foods...
1. Pizza
2. I love, love, love a good steak-filet mignon cooked medium please
3. French Fries-
4. Fettucine Alfredo
5. Ice Cream-Cookies n Cram
6. Homemade rolls
7. Cafe Rio or Costa Vida pork salad


7 people-Heidi, Jamey, Priscilla, Nick, Paige, April, McKell

TAG #2
List: 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, 3 Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
Joys
1. My two cute boys
2. Wade
3. Knowing our house is coming to completion
Fears
1. Dark-Scream masks running at us in the mountains ruined me for life
2. Losing a Loved One
3. Not being able to pay a mortgage-let's face it we've been living rent free for 6 years
Goals
1. Be More Organized
2. Be a More Patient mainly with my kids and Wade, but also as a whole
3. Keep up on my housework

Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Blogging
2. Jon & Kate Plus 8-I love this show
3. Cucumbers and vinegar-I love this and I love this time of year for this reason

Facts
1. I love to talk
2. I hate, hate, hate snakes
3. I love doing taxes and working with numbers
I am tagging: Stephanie, Jolee, Daisie, Danni, and Charity

TAG #3

The rules: No cleaning!!!!! That is it, I want to see how you really live! And you must tag 6 people back. Here we go! And please don't judge!


1. Closet
So anyone that really knows me knows about my shoe fetish and sadly this is what my closet looks like most days. I have way too many shoes to fit into my small closet nicely so I just throw them in there and then have to dig to find a match. I used to have to have them lined up nicely in a row with mates together-maybe when I get a bigger closet
2. Sink
This is the bathroom sink
3. Toilet
This is my only toilet, and believe it or not it was just cleaned 2 days ago. I have 2 what I would say are valid excuses-one I mentioned earlier is my two little boys, the other is that it is an old, old toilet, and it sat for 4 years without water and no one lived here. So it does not come all that clean, if someone would like to come and try-have at it. I have tried scrubbing it with a pumice stone and everything-nothing works. So there it is.
4. Laundry room
This is Wade's work room as well, hence all the clothes and tools. We really have no storage space here, and that is why I am building a bigger laundry room in my new house.
5. Kids/Pets
What I would say are the two cutest boys in the universe
7. Places you want to visit.
I didn't get a picture of this, but if I could go anywhere it would be back to Ireland with Wade. He went there on his mission and I think it would be so awesome.

8. Fridge and Freezer

Well there you have it. It is just a little fridge and an even smaller freezer, so we have to stuff it.

8. Self portrait

I guess I am always the one with the camera because I couldn't find a picture of myself

9. Favorite Room

I don't really have one in this house so I didn't take a picture

10. Favorite Shoes

I love flip flops and thes have been worn everywhere-obviously. I wore them to Florida and got them wet on the water rides and the design started falling off, but I still love them

I tag: Shadoe, Stacia, Leslee, Deidre, Ruth, and Nicole J.

3 comments:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

You are so brave. We live in a 500 sq foot dive, when you look in the right corners you can see daylight. I am glad to see someone else struggles to keep a tiny house perfectly clean because most of the time I feel like a complete organizational failure. However, rent free is unbeatable. Good luck with the new house! I can totally understand your excitement and I can't wait for us to have one too.

Aleman's said...

Tiling is so much fun. Your dad is really good. It is amazing how someone who knows what they are doing can make it look so easy. How fun to be building your own house I don't know how you have time for anything else.

Deidre said...

Love the messy house pictures! It was so much easier when we were in college, five of us could keep the house pretty clean. We also became quite the cleaning service if I remember right. Sorry, I tagged you a day before I saw your other tags.