Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TUPPERWARE!


So I have decided to go ahead and give it a try. I have been debating selling Tupperware for quite some time now and have decided to take the plunge. I am having a catalog party right now, and I just wanted to let you all know. They are having some awesome deals this month. The first is the Thatsa Bowl set which is 4 bowls for $69 and if you buy one set you get a second set FREE!! Who doesn't like free stuff?

They also have a 3 pc. mixing bowl set for 19.50. You can also got their website at Tupperware.com and see what else they have. They have a lot of awesome stuff, and it's great quality stuff. Just leave me a comment and let me know what you want. Thanks!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Daisie said...

Hi Keish!! Good for you!! I am so ticked though!! I just barely like a week ago, ordered the Thatsa Bowl set for me and my Mom! And I just did it online not even thru anybody!! Dang It!!!!! I promise my next tupperware purchase will be thru you! Good Luck with it all!! P.S.- How is the house coming along?!