Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TIFFANEE'S WEDDING!!

I realize that not all of you know Tiffanee, but she did get married. She is my cousin on my Mom's side. She got married Saturday Sept. 27 in the St. George Temple. It was an awesome day. My kids were excited to see the temple and walk around it.
Here's Jaden waiting for them to come out
Laynee, Kassidi, Jaxon, Regan, and Mickell outside the temple

A family pic at the temple
Jaxon, Jaden, Myka, and Kassidi
After the temple we went back to our hotel and the kids went swimming. They had such a good time playing with cousins.

I love this picture how he looks so thoughtful

Jaden and Regan
Wade holding my cousin Hilery's cute little Taesi
The Happy couple--
Adam and Tiffanee Suhaka
We love you guys!!

2 comments:

McKell said...

We had such a fun time too. Just wondering, the very first picture, isn't that Laynee and not Madison?

Tiffany said...

I feel so bad, I totally forgot about her wedding that night. I can't even believe she is married. I just remember this cute little 4 or 5 year old (I think that's how old she was) that I used to babysit. It's seriously so sad how fast time flies. And how old we are getting.