I cannot believe it, but my little boy is going to 4 year old preschool. He has been so excited for it to start. Then last night he got a little nervous. He kept asking cute little "What if " questions. He is getting so big. He is such a good kid and a big helper.
It was so cute when he went to leave. Jaxon was sure he could go on the bus with him. When I told him he couldn't go he started to cry. Jaden put his arms around him and told him that he would be back later and that Jaxon could go when he is three. So all day Jaxon has been telling me that he is "free" or three. Jaxon has been a little lost this morning, but I guess we will both have to adjust.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! Jaden makes me feel old. He is so cute in his little wranglers. Makes me think of a bunch of geeks who bought wranglers and then entered a rodeo contest.
Keish! Your boys are seriously adorable! I so hope my girls will love each other as much as yours do! Seriously SO CUTE!!
I'm glad he was so excited to go. Myka tells me very often that she does not want to go to school (daycare). If I'm fighting her now, I wonder what it will be like when it's time to go to the real school!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Time flies so fast. They are both so dang cute.
Oh how cute!!! He gets to see Aunt Terecea at school. Tyson wishes he was going this year too. Tell Jaxon that he isn't the only one left out.
Hi, girl! I tagged you on my blog...go check it out!
MCDavisFamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment