Wednesday, June 4, 2008

TAG!

So we were tagged by McKell awhile ago and we are just getting around to answering. My answers are first and Wade's are second

A: Attached or Single: Attached/Attached
B: Best Friend: Wade-he likes to humor me with answering "dumb" questions and laughing at the dumb jokes I make/Keish "I think he felt obligated because I put him as mine"
C: Cake or Pie: Cake/Pie
D: Day of Choice: Sunday-Wade is home more that day than any/Monday
E: Essential Item: Contacts and chapstick/Pocket Knife
F: Favorite Ice Cream: Cookie Dough/Chocolate
G: Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears/Bears
H: Hometown: Minersville/Circleville
I: Indulgences: Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches-which I very rarely eat-think about it two cookies with all that ice cream in the middle. YUM!!/Bev's fudge
J: January or July: July-I like the holidays in July/July
K: Kids: 2 great little boys who make me smile and laugh everyday/2 boys
L: Last Movie I Saw in Theatres: Horton Hears a Who/ Juno
M: Music (Favorite): I like the old rock stuff and country/80's and 90's
N: Number of Siblings: 2 brothers and 1 sister/2 Brothers and 2 sisters all older
O: Oranges or Apples: Apples/Oranges
P: Phobias or Fears: Losing someone I love and also snakes/I'm not afraid of anything
Q: Quote: I can't think of one right now/Do or Do not. There is no try.
R: Reason to Smile: My two boys are both sound asleep in their beds/I'm getting some for answering these questions.
S: Spring or Summer: Spring if the wind doesn't blow, but it always is here in Circleville/Spring
T: Tag: Leslee, Heidi, and Stacia
U: Unknown Fact About Me: I wrecked the Drivers Ed car when I was doing my driving--so not my fault, but still a lot embarrassing/Nothing-everything is always out in the open with me
V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: NOT a vegatarian/Meat lover
W: Worst Habit: having to have everything planned out just so/biting fingernails
X: X Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds/ X-rays
Y: Your Favorite Food: I love all food but mainly pasta-which Wade hates/Steak
Z: Zodiak: Taurus/Taurus

3 comments:

McKell said...

Didn't know that interesting fact about you. Also, loved Wade's answers, especially the quote. Glad he was willing to play.

Jamey said...

you are going to have to defend yourself about wrecking the car...details! :)

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

I have to agree with Wade, Circleville is definitely more favorite worthy than Minersville. ;) And don't worry about the driver's ed car, on one of those cold, windy Circleville days I left the Station's gas pumper in my car when I drove off, which will break the pumper incase you were wondering. I love embarrassing moments. What would we laugh so hard about later?