Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SUMMER FUN

Sorry for all the pictures, but I guess I haven't posted any for a while. This is a quick catch up of our summer so far. I just love it when my boys play so good together. I have been trying to get some pictures of them and I caught them playing with their tools in the hall trying to fix the floor. They are so cute when they get along so good.
Jaden loves to read stories to Jaxon and he has a pretty good memory to remember how the books go.
SWIMMING
It finally got warm enough for the boys to go swimming. We put Jaxon's little slide in the pool and they think it is awesome.
Jaden
Jaxon

I don't think there is anything cuter than a sleeping kid. My boys were so worn out after a day of swimming and playing in the water, they both climbed in my bed to watch cartoons for a minute and crashed. I love to see them sleeping so sound, and I could just watch them sleep forever.



T-BALL
Jaden has started T-ball for the second year. He has such a better understanding of it than last year and he does pretty good at it. He always wants to know if his team won or not.

Tera and Jaden-Tera is my cousin Hilery's little girl

Running from 1st to 2nd

I guess they needed a little break :)

The batter himself
Look at that swing

Last night Wade and I were writing numbers on some ear tags for his cows and it was really quiet in the living room. I told Wade he had better check on his boys and he said Keish you had better come and see this. This is what we found. Jaxon had found the lotion and used almost half of the bottle. I don't know if you can tell or not, but it was everywhere-all over his shirt and pants, in his hair, in his ears, all over the couch, and you can see how much was left over on his hands. WHAT A MUNCHKIN!!

4 comments:

McKell said...

Watch out for that Jaxon. He'll be your little mischevious man. I agree with you, I could sit and watch sleeping kids forever!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

What handsome boys! I love the lotion adventure, we've had many of those. Just imagine it smeared through thick little girl hair too. It usually takes a couple washings for the greasy look to be completely gone! Good laughs! I love your stories involving Wade because I can hear his voice and it makes them so funny.

Jackson's said...

LOL Look at those two handsome boys you have. I loved the lotion shot of Jaxon. HA HA HA. I remember those days.... Tyson misses your boys and asks to come and play over at your house. Too cute!!

DCAja said...

this is great blog! GBU all :)
ktaonline