Friday, June 6, 2008

BEWARE OF THE TAG!!

So this is another tag in a list of many. Sorry that I am not good at answering them, but I will get to them in the next couple of days. How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys
1. My two handsome boys-who by the way are making me laugh as I type
2. Wade-he is so great to me and our boys
3. Having a non-windy day would be a joy I think, but I don't really know what that is like.

3 Fears
1. Losing someone I love
2. Chlausterphobia
3. Snakes-I am scared of them getting me when I am running in the morning

3 Goals
1. Get caught up on my scrapbooks-thanks to digital scrapbooking:)
2. Lose the 5 pounds I gained last month
3. Learn to be more organized before we move into the new house

3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Blogs, Blogs and BLOGS
2. Exercising-running and biking-I'm pretty sure it's just a phase, because that is how I am
3. The new house- I drive by there at least once a day even if I know that there will be no changes

3 Random Surprising Facts About Me
1. I love MTV Reality TV-The Hills and The Real World-Kind of childish (or teenish if that is a word) I know-I have to DVR them so I can watch them when my kids are in bed because they are too trashy
2. I have to have my toe nails painted-I hate looking down and seeing them not painted
3. I hate to have my food touching each other on my plate. Each things needs its own space and not touch the other stuff-Weird I know!!

Tag 5 people--McKell, Lisa, Heidi, Daisie, Leslee

1 comment:

Devin and Lacee said...

Hi guys, it was fun to see what you have been up to! I didn't even know you were building a house, I need to go home more! Tell Coach Westwood hello for me. Your boys are so cute, they are getting BIG!