Mekeisia- It looks like you have a little more than half the states covered. I think I'm only up to about 10 states, with only about 6 on the east coast and then Hawaii and California as the only ones not touching Utah. I love traveling though and would like to see more. I'm so glad you found my site. I was wondering if anyone else in our class had one. Yes, you can add my site to your list and I'll add yours to mine. Jenny White and Shauna Smith's links are one mine if you didn't notice. And I'll be adding Cody and Cory Curtis sites soon too, if you don't have theirs. Nice to hear from you. Charity
1 comment:
Mekeisia-
It looks like you have a little more than half the states covered. I think I'm only up to about 10 states, with only about 6 on the east coast and then Hawaii and California as the only ones not touching Utah. I love traveling though and would like to see more.
I'm so glad you found my site. I was wondering if anyone else in our class had one. Yes, you can add my site to your list and I'll add yours to mine. Jenny White and Shauna Smith's links are one mine if you didn't notice. And I'll be adding Cody and Cory Curtis sites soon too, if you don't have theirs.
Nice to hear from you.
Charity
Post a Comment