Monday, March 10, 2008

JAXON

Jaxon is at such a fun age. He has us laughing constantly. He is 22 months and is the best little talker. Whenever we go anywhere no one believes me when I tell them he isn't two yet. He jabbers non-stop and for the most part it is understandable. I just thought I would post a few funny things he has said lately-


1. Wade will pretend he is eating Jaxon. Then Wade tells him, "You're yummy. You taste like candy." Jaxon says, "Canny all gone. Stop."


2. Yesterday at Sunday dinner Jaden was saying the prayer and Jaxon had to copy everything Jaden was saying. Jaden got stuck so he said Mom help me. Jaxon says Mom help me. Then Jaden says to bless the missionaries. Jaxon got a little stuck on such a big word and struggled for a while to get it out. Wade and I got laughing it was so cute.


3. The other day I caught Jaxon shaving with Wade's electric shaver. I said Jax-we need to put that away right now. He feels his cheeks and says AWESOME!


4. Right as sacrament got over yesterday, he looks at me and says I don't like nursery. Go home to Mom's house. I said but nursery is fun. He says no I... scared... of... nursery. So we head down the hall and the whole time he is pulling on my face saying Go home, Go home.


He is so much fun and learning so much everyday. Wade likes to call him and Jaden--Pete and Repeat, because whatever Jaden is doing Jaxon has to do, too. They are best buds, but they can also fight with the best.

5 comments:

The Carter Family: said...

Those are some great stories! He seems like a funny kid! We have the prayer stories too-Treyton will be saying the prayer and both the girls are repeating what he is saying, it is all pretty funny!

Heidi said...

Way Cute pic!! Your boys are adorable. Love the stories.

Tiffany said...

All I can say is those boys are freakin' adorable! I can't wait for Cutler to start saying funny things, or just ANYthing!

Daisie said...

How Adorable!! I can't believe how cute your boys are! I can't wait to hear what my girls will have to say! Hope they are good friends like your little guys!!

McKell said...

Seriously, what a kid. Jaxon is a 5 year old in a 2 year olds body. We love him though. Glad to see you added your playlist. I'm sure Wade was thrilled. See ya soon.