My little boy is turning 4. Where does time go? I can't believe it. He is getting so big. His birthday is this Wednesday, but we had his family party on Saturday. He was so excited, when he woke up that morning he wondered when everyone was going to start coming. I had to tell him not until 6:00. He waited patiently all day long.

He wanted to have a Spider-Man party, so I found a Spider-Man cake pan and made him a cake. He was so cute about it. He watched as I decorated it and made sure I got the colors right.

My mom brought my brothers little girls over early and the kids had a blast playing for a couple of hours.
I didn't get a picture of the first present he opened, but was so excited to get his John Deere sheets for his bed. We had to put the pillow case on last night so he could sleep. Thanks Grandma Bev and Grandpa Roger:)

Jaden loved opening his presents.

He got so excited about each one.

Just what I wanted a chopper--thanks Grandma Sherry and Grandpa Jeff

A new tee ball bat!!

Like we needed another tractor at our house :)

Blowing out the candles

One last look at all of Mom's hard work, before we cut the cake.
Jaden is such a good boy and was very fun at his party. He gave everyone loves and told everyone thank you for the presents they brought.
6 comments:
It's so sad how fast they grow up! But don't you love how every present is "Just what I've always wanted!"? Looks like a fun party.
Thanks for letting us come to the big party. Not only are your boys cute, but look at those girls - so stinkin' adorable :)
That cake turned out great. I am ashamed to even put the picture of the cake I made for Brad, but I still might. What a fun party! You need to have a little girl since your boys are getting so big!
Wow! I am very impressed with your cake-decorating skills! Hopefully your boys appreciated all of your hard work! Tell the b-day boy, "Happy Birthday!!"
I hear ya! I can't believe those little babies are already 4! It seems like just yesterday and it makes me sad. I can't believe you made a Spiderman cake! I'm going to start calling you Betty Crocker!
Spiderman is awesome. you did a fantastic job on it. Isn't it funny how fast time flies when you are having fun.
Post a Comment