Well I know I posted about Jaden's birthday the other day, but today is the real day. I just thought I would post a few pictures of him each year.
I can't believe how fast time goes by, and how fast they change. As I started looking through pictures, it sure made me sad to look at how little he was. Jaden was such a good baby and I hardly ever had any trouble with him. I am always saying I didn't know how good I had it with Jaden until I had Jaxon. They are complete opposites. Here are just a few of the things I love most about Jaden:
1. His tender little heart. He hates to see anyone cry or sad--even on TV. He must get this from me because he is known to cry at a sad part of a movie.
2. How he likes to always be having fun and making people laugh. He is always happy.
3. How he is so thoughtful about everything. He worries about everything to farm equipment to Heavenly Father and Jesus to making sure his Grandmas don't miss him while he is not at their house.
4. He picks up on stuff so easily. It sure makes my job as Mom a lot easier to not have to explain things over and over. He is a pretty smart little cookie.
5. My most favorite thing right now is how he says in his night time prayers that he is thankful for his Mom and Dad and that he can love and kiss them everyday and that they can love and kiss him everyday.
He is so cute. He is my best buddy, and now he tells me that he is my hero. :)
I LOVE YOU JADEN!!
2 comments:
Loved the post! You are such a good Mom! Hope I will be as good as you at the cakes!! You should go into business!! Miss ya!
Look at all the fun birthday cakes! Did you make ALL of them? Thanks for the comment, but it's really not a hard thing to do. I think everyone would do the same if they were in the same situation. Jaden is so cute, and you are such a cute mom!
Post a Comment