Wednesday, February 27, 2008

OUT OF COMMISSION

Sorry that I haven't posted for so long, but I feel I have had good excuses. My life just hasn't been my own and probably won't be until April 15, but that is expected when you do taxes. Plus, Wade had state basketball and they went all the way and played for state. Unfortunately they lost and took second, but for sophomores that is pretty good. So then right before the state tournament I got really sick with bronchitis, ear infection, and sore throat. Right when I started to get better Wade came down with strep throat. He just barely got over it and Jaxon got the croup(?). Then he also got strep throat. We finally got him on the mend, but I just took Jaden to the doctor yesterday and he now has strep throat. So we're working on three straight weeks of sickness at our house. Not to mention tax season. Also, Wade's Uncle Dan passed away last week. We went to his funeral on Monday, which by the way was so sad. He was an great man that fought hard with cancer for 3 years. He was only 58 years old. He will be missed. So anyways, I know I am rambling but that is my excuse for not blogging lately. I will be back soon-hopefully

1 comment:

Daisie said...

Totally Missed Ya! But a very valid excuse! Can't wait to get together this summer! Love ya!