Friday, February 8, 2008

GO PIUTE!!!

This weekend has been Region at Piute for Girls Basketball. For those of you who don't know, Wade is the head coach for the high school girls team. They played for region tonight and WON!!! YEAH!! It was so much fun, because they beat Bryce Valley who had beat them twice already this year. Here are some pictures that we took of the celebration.

We had to have a family picture of us in our Piute blue.

LET'S TAKE STATE!!!

3 comments:

The Carter Family: said...

I can't believe you beat B.V.! That sucks!!! I was really hoping that we would win!!! Oh, well-since I'm not in high school anymore I guess I can get over it! I think it's awesome that Wade is the coach of the winning team!! Good luck at State even though I am still rooting for B.V. at the same time!!

Jennifer Bowman said...

HI!! Its Jen Bowman (Smith) I saw your comment on my blog! Great to hear from you!! How are you? Where do you live now? Your kids are SO cute!

Leslee said...

We missed you yesterday!