Sunday, January 13, 2008

A NEW ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY!!

Well we are the "proud parents" of 7 new puppies. Daisy had her puppies on December 29. The boys love the puppies, but Jaden gets kind of sad when it comes time to sell them. Here they are holding them.


Jaden named his puppy "Jaden" and Jaxon's is named "Jaxon"



7 puppies


Oops I fell down!!!


Shoveling snow



Snow Angels

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Congratulations!! HOw fun to be able to have puppies. My kids would dig that.

The Carter Family: said...

Those puppies are so cute! What kind are they? My kids would love them too, but then they would tire of them and I would be left to take care of them. Been there, done that!! Those other pictures are cute too!

Tiffany said...

Mekeisia, it's Tiffany. I don't even know how I stumbled across your blog but it's so fun to look at. Your boys are so cute and getting so big. I hope you don't mind that I checked it out. I'm private but if you want to put your email on here, I will invite you!

WESTWOOD'S said...

Tiffany-my e-mail address is westwood1@scinternet.net. I would love to check out your blog so if you would add me that would be great. Thanks!!

Daisie said...

Hi Keish! Way cute pics! So... I'm in Utah, we have got to arrange a hangout, sometime before March 5th! Can't wait to see ya!