Sunday, January 13, 2008

CHURCH

I may be a little bit prejudiced, but I think that our boys are the cutest there are. If only they would learn to take a decent picture. I have almost given up on a decent smile from Jaden. He'll look back one day and wonder about himself :). Here they are ready to go to church today.

See what I mean!



3 comments:

Jamey said...

I love it when my kids are all dressed up for church! I am starting to have the same problem with Aspen's smiles lately!

The Carter Family: said...

Your boys are really cute and good-looking. I have two really cute girls-maybe we'll have to do some setting-up in the far, far future!!

Heidi said...

You do have cute kids. I can't believe how much Jaden looks like you and your side of the family. Sam is the same way with smiling. Hopefully it's just a phase.