Wednesday, May 20, 2009

GRADUATION!!

Okay so I know these first few aren't of graduation, but I love them. They are of my boys doing what they love-WATERING. That's right we have started watering here and my boys couldn't be more excited. Every day they wake up wanting to know if Dad has a water turn or not. Well we have a ditch in front of our house and the other day it started flooding, so they got their boots on and went to work.

You can see how hard they were working. :)



Now on to graduation
Jaden is officially a preschool graduate. The program was so cute. They even have cute little cap and gowns to wear, and yes I may have teared up a time or two.
Jaden later told me that his favorite part was when Ms. Kathy said, "Jaden Westwood son of Wade and Mekeisia Westwood-Circleville" What a nut!!

Raegen, Danielle, Jaden, and Stormee

When I grow up I want to be a cop and a farmer--how cute is that

There is his drawing of a cop car
Getting his diploma


The whole class
Gavin, Kyle, and Jaden
Gavin, Kyle, Jaden, and Stanton
The Graduate himself
Jaden and Ms. Terecea--love her
Family Photo

3 comments:

Daisie said...

How Fun Keish!! I can't believe you have a little graduate!! What a cutie!!!

Brittany Keyser said...

I love the cap and gown, super cute!!

Charity said...

Your boys are so cute! It's awesome that they are close to their dad and that he is willing to let them help out with chores when they are still so young. It's hard not to get impatient about the extra work it may take to get the job done with their sometimes not so helpful tactics as little kids.