Saturday, July 11, 2009

JUNE/JULY IN REVIEW

Well we started of June by going to St. George with Grandma Sherry, Grandpa Jeff, Shaun, McKell, Myka, and Kassidi. Kara went through the temple and so we went down and stayed over night. We took the kids swimming at the Washington Rec Center. They loved it!
Jaxon
They both loved the big slide-which is okay with me because I did too then I had an excuse to go down it

Jaden even went down it all by himself

He was so proud of himself

Jaden
TUACAHN
For Mother's Day I gave my Mom a ticket to Footloose at Tuacahn. We got all the girls in the family that could make it and made a night of it. It was so much fun. This is not even 1/4 of the pictures that we took-we had such a fun night!

Lacy, Janet, Mom, Kara, Nanci, Mickell, Ashley
Karlee, Tiff, Myndi, and RaCail-and that's not all of us

Karlee, Lacy, Janet, Nanci, and my Mom now starring at Tuacahn

Tiff and I took pictures of different stages of the night, but this was the last one at my Aunt Lacy's after the play was over-yes we were tired.


T-BALL
Both boys were old enough to play T-ball this year, and Jaxon thought he was so big. He knew just what to do and he always wanted someone to cheer for him-especially Priscilla. It seemed like every time he hit the ball he would look right at her until she yelled for him.

Getting ready to hit it hard

All Smiles

Jaden was all business this year-and he took the whole thing really serious. He had a goal to hit the ball to the dirt, and I think he got it the last game. Good Job JADE!!

Some of their team minus few who weren't there this game

Jaxon throwing it to first

This is Jaxon and Brodie played out field a lot of the time

Getting ready to hit it as hard as he can

JADEN'S TOOTH
Jaden came home from swimming lessons one day complaining that his tooth hurt. I just blew it off thinking that he was too young to really know. He kept complaining and so I finally felt it. The tooth was so loose. He wiggled it the rest of the day and by night time it was just barely hanging on. Wade pulled it out-but now without some tears first.

You can see by the red eyes what a traumatic experience it was-I asked him if it hurt and he said no he was just scared. He kept telling me that he didn't think Gavin and Kyle would be his friends if he lost his tooth because he would talk funny and they wouldn't be able to understand him. But when it finally came out he couldn't wait to show them.

I don't really like that he has lost his tooth-it may sound funny but it kind of makes me feel older. My first kid has lost his first tooth. He is so proud of it though.

Since it was so traumatic the tooth fairy left him $3. He was so excited!!


4th OF JULY
We love the 4th of July. Growing up it was always my favorite holiday. I used to think there was nothing else like the 4th in Minersville-and while I still believe that-Circleville's is a close, close second. We got woke up by the bombs early that morning-well Wade and I did-the boys slept through them. Wouldn't it be nice? The boys woke up excited to get their 4th clothes on and get going.
Jaxon posing in his new clothes

BROTHERS!!

Jaden

This year we made a float for all the Westwood grandkids to ride on. They were pretty excited to be in the parade. We filled up water balloons for them to throw. Here they are all throwing balloon at the same time at all of us. Look at how Jaden is laughing-he must have thought it was pretty funny!!
On the float again

Jaxon was so serious running his race. This is the face that he had on the whole race.

Now compare Jaden's face. He is a little too much like his Mom and would really like to win, but just isn't really very fast. He runs just like me-poor kid

This is Jaxon watching the fireworks.
Wade's Mom had a reunion with all of her sisters and their families that night. It was so fun to see everyone-since we don't get to see them that often. After barbecuing at the school, everyone came over and watched the fireworks at our house. It was kind of scary because they let them off right in our back yard. It looked like they were falling right on us-in fact we had a couple that we had to stomp out.

Jade, Kassidy, Logan, and Russell playing Dead Man, Dead Man

The kids had so muc fun playing with their cousins. All in all it was a great 4th!!

BIRCH CREEK
On Thursday the boys wanted to go on a picnic. So we got the girls and headed up to Birch Creek. They were so excited and I think that they all had a ball--if they had as much fun as they got dirty it was a success.


Jaden holding Taesi

Taesi, Mickell, Jaxon, Jaden, Myndi, and Tera


Aren't Jaden and Myndi nuts?

Jaxon and Tera playing in the water

Jaden posing again

and again


I think only a Mom could love a face this dirty.

1 comment:

McKell said...

Good to have an update - you've been quite busy. I love the look of both of the boys face when they are running their races. Too cute!