So I have been a major slacking with blogging lately and I am going to try to be better. I have some Lagoon pictures that go in the middle of this post, but they are on my other camera and well to be honest it is upstairs and I am too lazy to walk up and get it right now. So that post will come later.
THE RESERVOIR
We went with Hilery and her girls to the Reservoir in July. The kids love to go there and play in the water and the dirt. We had a good time until the wind started blowing like crazy, but what else is new in Piute?
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Where does the time go? Jaden is in kindergarten, and he is gone from 8:00 until 1:30. It is so fun for him, but I am sure having a hard time adjusting to it--not to mention Jaxon has lost his buddy. Jaden was so excited. He loves to learn, and I know I am biased but he is a pretty smart kid. I didn't get very many pictures, but I plan on taking my camera to back to school night so I will get more pictures there.
He loved his new shoes and wanted me to make sure and get a picture with them.
CUTE STORY
We were just getting ready to go out the door when Jaden asked me if sometimes Kindergartners throw up. I said does your belly hurt and he told me No it just feels a little bit funny. I told him he was just nervous and he would be okay. Isn't that so cute. He is just like his Mom and gets so nervous about things
WE LOVE YOU JADEN!!
1 comment:
I can't believe you guys have a kindergartner. WOW!!!! I swear the time has gone by so dang fast. Your boys are so dang cute.
Post a Comment