Okay so here is the rest of my catch up!!
LAGOON AND DIMPLEDELL
We went to Lagoon again with Wade's family this year, but this year Wade got really, really sick and had to stay home. The boys and I went up with his Mom and Dad. We had a great time, but it just wasn't the same without him.

Some of the family heading into Lagoon

The kids LOVED the bumper cars. I am not kidding when I say they went on them probably 15 times. They would go run around and get right back in line.


Jaxon and Kole on Puff (white shirt and orange shirt)
I love this picture because they look so scared!!
I took a lot more pictures, but my computer is being slow so I only posted a few.

The next day we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. It was so pretty and I loved being able to walk through it with my boys.

After the temple we went swimming at DimpleDell. The kids love it.

Jaden is the one floating under water-he has become pretty good at swimming this summer. He can do it by himself if he really wants to.

Coming down the slide


Jaxon and Taesi squished in his truck for a little ride
FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOLYes, Jaxon has started preschool. I was so sure that I would cry because he has become my little buddy lately, but I held strong. He has been so excited since Jaden went and couldn't wait to wear his new school clothes.

I took so many pictures because he is such a character and loved to pose for the camera

He is so full of life and always making us laugh.

He is also the best little cuddler in the world and loves to cuddle with his Mom. :)

Sorry I forgot to turn this picture, but he loved his Spiderman backpack

Here comes the bus!!!!

Off he goes!!

See ya later little buddy!!!!

Have fun!
ELK HUNT
Wade drew an elk tag on the Dutton this year. After almost a full week of hunting and a pretty traumatic miss, he finally got one. YEAH!!!! The kids were excited to see it until it actually got here and then Jaxon wanted nothing to do with it.
1 comment:
Cute blog! Just wanted to let you know you WON the sling bag from R Unique Boutique for our FABULESS BIRTHDAY BASH!!! Check out the blog for details!
Post a Comment