Friday, October 23, 2009

ANOTHER CATCH UP

That seems to be all I am doing on the blog lately is catching up. Oh well!! The boys love to go chopping corn with their Dad. They live for this time of year and ask all summer long if it is time yet.

It might be a little squishy-but they love it
Saying Hi to Mom


BEAVER MOUNTAIN FOR GRANDPA'S 70th BIRTHDAY
Grandpa Roger turned 70 and we headed up on the mountain for a barbecue. It is so pretty up there this time of year. The kids love going.

The WHOLE family-except for Dallas who is on his mission and Tyson who was on a date

Grandpa, Jaden, and Jaxon

Kole and Jaxon pulling silly faces

Jaden and his best buddy Aunt Wendy

I don't know what Jaxon is thinking, but I would love to be in his head sometimes
Way to go Jaden
Jaxon and Brooke playing

PUMPKIN PATCH
The boys got to go on a field trip to the pumpkin patch in Elsinore. Jaxon was so excited to go. Thankfully another Mom went up and took some pictures of Jaxon for me.
Waiting on the hay ride
He is so proud of his pumpkin
Daxon and Jaxon on the train ride

When it was Jaden's turn to go, Wade drove the bus. So I had him snap some pictures of Jaden up there.
His BIG pumpkin

The Hay Ride
DEER HUNT 2009
This year for the deer hunt we decided to head Out West with my Dad on Sunday. Monday morning we got up and went looking. I spotted this right before it got light. I wasn't too sure about shooting it, but Jaden kept telling me to "just fire a shot", "come on Mom, it's a buck", "aren't you going to shoot at it". So finally I got out of the truck and shot it. He was so excited. He walked with Wade and I too look for it. After we got all done he kept saying, "Mom I can't believe you shot a 2x3." I guess at least he thinks his Mom is awesome. :)
There it is!!

The excited boys

Jaxon

Jaden

Jaden and Wade goofing off in the trailer


1 comment:

Daisie said...

Way to go Keish!! I also think you are AWESOME!! Love the update!