Wednesday, May 20, 2009

JAXON'S B-DAY!

Okay so I am a little late posting these pictures-but I try. Jaxon turned 3 and we had a party for him. He kept telling me he wanted a Superman cake so I tried to be a good Mom and make him one. I think it turned out pretty good. He liked it so that is all that mattered.

Jaden was so cute. He realized that he didn't have Jaxon a present just from him, so he went downstairs and grabbed a couple of his old toys and put them in a box. He then wrote Jaxon a card and it was so cute. He put on it-Wow, Wow, what a day to be three Love Jaden. I love my cute boys!!
Here is Jaxon getting a new (used) dump truck and some other little toys from Jaden.

A Spiderman Scooter from Grandma Sherry
Jaxon loves clothes and was so excited to get new ones.

A new back pack-because he will be going to preschool next year :'(
New Batman underwear
All leading up to his birthday when people would ask him what he wanted he would tell them a "blue worker shirt with lots of buttons like Grandpa Roger's" Thank goodness for Aunt Wendy-she came through and found one and he loved it.
Spiderman Sunglasses
Man Down-Man Down--looks like he got a little too excited

Play Doh
Grandma Bev even brought Jaden a present-he was so happy!
Jaxon was so excited all night long-he loved opening presents and would just about shake with excitement at each on. Wouldn't it be fun if birthdays were still this exciting?
Blowing out the candles

No comments: