Jaxon we love having you in our family. You are a spitfire! You are very determined and once you set your mind to something there is no changing it. You like to help Mom and are good at putting your things back where they go. You still love to snuggle and give random snuggles throughout the day. You are always trying to make people laugh and love it when Jaden laughs with you. You make us laugh daily, and I smile just thinking about you. We love you so much Jax!! We are so glad to have you in our family.
Love ya!!
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXON!!! I can't believe he is 3. Where has the time gone?
We love this little guy too! I'm just glad he didn't throw too much of a stink when Shau came to his party! Happy Birthday Jaxon.
HOW ARE YOU DOING? I FOUND YOUR BLOG THROUGH DEIDRE'S. YOUR BOYS ARE SO CUTE. I HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL FOR YOU GUYS. I STILL NEED TO COME SEE YOUR HOUSE. OUR BLOG IS KURTISANDBRITANY.BLOGSPOT.COM KEEP IN TOUCH!!
Post a Comment