Thursday, April 23, 2009

RED CANYON

We had Stake Conference in Panguitch last Sunday, and afterwards Wade's brother and sister-in-law invited us on a picnic to Red Canyon. The kids loved it and it was such a beautiful day.

Jaden, Carlie, Jaxon, and Kole
Jaxon, Kole, and Jaden
I love this picture because it shows how much fun these three have together. They are always up to something, and it is so cute to watch them. I'm not sure where they were moving this log to.

Jaxon, Kole, and Jaden
I wanted some pictures of them on the red rocks so I climbed up the mountain with them to take some. Don't worry I only fell down twice. It is so pretty up there.


Some of the kids
Holly had invited her family from Alton as well. So all the kids had a ton of fun playing together.

Jaxon and Jaden




What a pose
The Fam

No comments: