Last Thursday we left on our vacation to San Diego. We went with Wade's Mom and Dad. We went and stayed in Las Vegas Thursday night, and then got up Friday morning and flew to San Diego. The kids were so excited. Thursday when we got down there we went and watched the water show at the Bellgio and then went to Excalibur and got an ice cream.
It was the scariest plane ride I have ever been on. The wind was blowing so hard in Las Vegas and the pilot warned us it was going to be a bumpy ride, but that was putting it mild. We took off and all of a sudden we took the biggest hop. Everybody on the plane screamed. It felt like we were going back down. Jaden and Jaxon loved it and thought it was a roller coaster ride.
SEA WORLD
Daxon, Jaden, and Jaxon waiting at the entrance to Sea World
The kids were so amazed at how big he was.

Waiting for the Shamu show to start-and yes we were in the splash zone and yes we did get wet.
SHAMU
Jaden with a starfish
Jaxon with his
All soaked after the Shamu show
We found Nemo and Dori
"The Boys"
Jaden loves to get Grandpa to pull funny faces with him
Jaden snapped this picture
Jaxon playing at Sea World
Jaden
Getting ready to run through the fountain
The teacups-what a good sport Wade was


SAN DIEGO ZOO
Jadne and Jaxon with the elephant--Wade and I are going to try this in our yard :)
Another Jaden snap shot

Having some Zingers



While we were at the zoo we got to feed the giraffes. It was pretty cool. They have the longest tongues and just stick it out there and snatch the biscuit right up


On Monday we went down to Old Town and just walked around for a minute. The kids loved this old guy and wanted their picture taken with him
OLD TOWN SAN DIEGO
CORONADO ISLAND
Monday afternoon Wade went to the baseball game with everyone and the boys and I didn't want to go so we caught the ferry over to Coronado Island. They loved riding on the boat.
8 comments:
I'm so proud of you for posting the San Diego trip already!! It was so much fun! I'm so glad you guys decided to go too! Dax had a blast with your two cute boys!! We had so much fun with you guys there too. Brian thinks Wade is so funny! I'm gonna have to save my "Souvenier" cups FOREVER. If I lose them, I will never hear the end of it!! :) Maybe I will try to post my pics this weekend. I'm still trying to get all the laundry done!! Ha Ha!!
What a fun trip! It's always nice to get away every once in a while!
So much fun! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Keish! How Fun! Looks like you guys did it all! I am so glad you got to go do that! And guess what...I am a coming to Utah for May and most of June!! We will have to get planning a get together!!!
What a fun vacation! I love Sea World, and the Zoo. We did both a couple of years ago, and the kids loved them.
I'm so jealous. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I'm itching to get back there. Maybe some day. Until then I'll just live through you.
What a fun vacation. Glad you were able to set the taxes aside for a day or two and get away.
That looks like a ball. Your boys are so darn cute. Tyson loved seeiing the pictures of Shamu. Nice to get away and have some vacation.
Post a Comment