Saturday, December 1, 2007

TAGGED

Okay, so I will give in and do this tagged thing. I have been tagged a couple of times so I had better give it a try.

How long have you been together? 6 years (married 5 1/2)
*How long did you date? 7 months
*How old is he? 29
*Who eats more? Depends on what we are eating, but generally Wade
*Who said I love you first? Wade did, and boy was he nervous :)
*Who is taller? Wade
*Who sings better? I don't know neither one of is very good.
*Who is smarter? I would say me, but Wade is pretty smart as well
*Who does the laundry? Me.
*Who does the dishes? Wade do dishes? Yeah right.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Wade
*Who pays the bills? I do and then Wade complains about where all the money has gone.
*Who mows the lawn? Both of us do, but it is usually me with help from my two little helpers
*Who cooks dinner? I do
Who drives when you are together? Wade
*Who is more stubborn? That's a tough one. We are both pretty stubborn but I might win on that one
*Who kissed who first? Wade, and I sat there for like 4 hours waiting for it to happen.
*Who asked who out? He asked me -we went to the Fuel/Saliva concert
*Who proposed? Wade
*Who is more sensitive? That's me!
*Who has more friends? Me, but that's because girls are better at keeping in touch I think.
*Who has more siblings? Wade-2 brothers and 2 sisters, I have 1 sister and 2 brothers
*Who wears the pants in the family? Wade would tell you I do, but I don't think so :)

I tag Heidi, Leslee, Ruth, and Daisie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it that wives think they are smarter because they waist there time remembering what they study and read. The men are the smart ones they have the common sense and they married the one with the book smarts. We also have the women trained to think they are in control of life, but think about it men go to work come home the house is clean dinner is cooked and the kids just want to play. Now who is smarter.

Hey have fun and rember what life is about.

Brady

p.s. Happy Happy Joy Joy

Jamey said...

I am glad to see that I am not the only wife who mows that lawn now and then! :)