Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WHO SAYS MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS?

Wade finally broke down and bought the boys a snowman. They were so happy. Jaden had to help put it up and couldn't wait for him to blow up. Jaxon just kept pointing and saying "Frosty". It was so cold outside Jaden asked me, "Mom how long do I have to stay cold?" So we came in the house and they keep looking out the window at Frosty.


4 comments:

Jamey said...

You say this snowman is for the boys, but I am sure it is you and Wade who really wanted it! :) I love it! My kids would love to have one of these in our yard! They love to look at them around the neighborhood! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

The Carter Family: said...

That's a great Frosty! I'm glad you posted another entry-I was going to give you a hard time for posting on Halloween and then not again until Thanksgiving, but it looks like you are redeeming yourself-keep up the good blogging!

Leslee said...

We do need to plan something when Daisie is here - the problem is her finding the time!

Heidi said...

That's awesome. I'm glad your boys got to have a Frosty. It sounds like soon they will be able to make a real one also.