Thursday, November 1, 2007

HALLOWEEN!!

On Tuesday night we decided we had better get our pumpkins carved. Here are the boys helping Mom carve. Dad had to go to Scouts and didn't make it home in time. Boy were they a lot of help.

I got tired of carving by myself so after carving two I put Jaden to work drawing on one of them. He is a pretty good little artist.


Captain Jack Sparrow ready to go to preschool.

Jaden loved Halloween at preschool. He came home with a big bag of candy.

Our little Superman! Notice the color of his hair--we had to spray it black



Jaden and Jaxon with our pumpkin crop

3 comments:

Jamey said...

Cute costumes, we had a little Superman too!

Anonymous said...

Keish,

I love the facial hair :) Sounds like you guys had a blast.

April

The Carter Family: said...

Your kids look so cute and it looks like Halloween was lots of fun! Of course, halloween is always fun in small towns!