Tuesday, November 20, 2007

THANKSGIVING!!

Okay so I am going to copy a bit. A few fellow bloggers have listed the things they are thankful for this Thanksgiving season. So here goes mine:
1. A wonderful husband. Wade is so great to make sure that we have what we need and pretty much what we want. He is so fun to be around and is constantly having fun with us around the house.
2. Two great kids. They are so fun. Even on the roughest days with them they both give me something to smile about, and they make us laugh daily. Jaden is so excited about life. It doesn't take much to get him excited about anything, and he is just a fun loving boy. Jaxon is my little snuggle bug. He likes to be held, but he is as big as Jaden and can do anything Jaden can.
3. A great family. I was raised by the best. My Mom and Dad are great. They have taught me so much, and always made sure I didn't go without growing up. Now they do that for my kids:) Great brothers and a sister who we still love to get together and have a good time. Also I have 2 great sisters-in-law who I can count as some of my closet friends. Also Wade's family is awesome. They accepted me right off and never made me feel out of place. His Mom and Dad are awesome to have living right here in Circleville. I don't know what we would do without them. It is so fun for us to be able to visit them anytime we want. Wade brothers and sisters and in-laws are awesome too. We enjoy getting together with them too. Family is such fun!!
4. Circleville. Yes I am thankful for Circleville. Growing up in Minersville was awesome and I knew I wanted to give my kids the same small town opportunity. Now they can have it.
5. The Gospel. Where would I be without it? Enough said. It is so awesome to know that families can be together forever.
6. Great Friends. I have always had great friends who have helped me do what is right. From growing up to now I know that I have the greatest friends.
7. A warm house and food to eat. I know sometimes I sound ungrateful about the house I live in, but I wouldn't have it any other way. We have heat and eletricity and all the modern things that we need. We also have enough to eat--sometimes to much :) We don't ever go to bed hungry.
8. Health. Right now with so much going on in Circleville health wise, makes me so glad that me and all my family are healthy.

My list could go on and on, but I had better stop for now. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments: