We went and got our Christmas tree on Thursday. It was quite the adventure. I just knew that we were going to get stuck, slide off the road, or get eaten by a cougar (yes, we saw cougar tracks as we were walking). We had to walk about a mile through the snow. Jaden loved it but Jaxon made Wade and I carry him. Wade and I just kept telling each other, it's all about making memories with our kids :)
3 comments:
What great parents you are-making memories with your kids! We prefer to make indoor memories, hence the fake tree! But, real trees smell so good and sometimes it would be nice to have one! Good job!
I miss our real tree. We bought one last year, and I miss the smell of a real tree. It was nice to have the lights already on the tree this year though. Maybe one day we will have a house that is big enough to have 2 trees, so we can still get a real one.
How Fun!! It definetly looks like an adventure!! And by the way your Christmas card is adorable! The boys truly should be models!
Post a Comment