Wednesday, December 19, 2007

SANTA SANTA COME OUR WAY!!

Our Ward party was last week and Jaden had to sing with the nursery. Jaxon was supposed to, also, but he got a little to scared and just stood there and cried. So Mom ended up taking him off the stage. Jaden was scared too and had been crying. He didn't really get into singing the song-which by the way he made me practice all that day. It was just Once There Was a Snowman, but he was just too scared.




The highlight of the night was Santa and Mrs. Claus. Both of the kids jumped up there and didn't even cry. Jaden told him he wanted a hay chopper (Uh Oh) and a hay baler. I guess we'll have to see what happens Christmas morning. :)

1 comment:

Jamey said...

So they were scared to sing, but Santa was no problem. That is good. My kids actually sat on Santa's lap this year too! I was excited! I hope you have a Merry Christmas!