Monday, December 15, 2008

MAJOR CATCHING UP!!!

It is time for some major catching up. So sorry if you don't like this long post, but I have tokeep it up for journal purposes. I hope you enjoy.
GINGERBREAD HOUSES
A couple of Saturdays ago we decided to get out our gingerbread house and put it together. The boys were so much help. Jaden just wanted to eat the icing and Jaxon wanted to eat the candy. We did manage to put together a pretty cute house and the kids loved it.

During the decorateing process
The finished product

MOVING DAY
On Saturday November 15 we moved into our new house. The boys were so excited and wanted to help. When they put the couch on the trailer the kids decided they were going to ride on it to the new house. Boy they thought they were big.
Kassidi, Jaxon, Myka, and Jaden

They might hate me later, but here is the picture of the first bath in the new bathtub. They loved it and loved the jets.

THANKSGIVING DAY
We spent Thanksgiving day at my brother's house in Enoch. That morning when we woke up Jaden and Wade noticed that we had gopher holes in our back yard. So they went out to see if they could see it. Not really too excited, but I love pictures of my boys with Wade like this. Jaden loves to be able to do stuff with his Dad.
Petting the neighbors cat
How cute is that?
Trying to find the gopher


WARD CHRISTMAS PARTY
We had our Ward Christmas Party last Tuesday the 9th. Jaden and Jaxon were both in the program. Jaxon sang Jingle Bells and had to shake his bell. He told me that he didn't want to stay on the stage, but Carrie (his awesome nursery leader who he loves) made him. Thanks a lot Carrie. :)
As you can see he wasn't too upset about staying up there

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
Jadne was a donkey in the program, and I must say he was the cutest one I have ever seen. He helped the primary sing a few songs and did a great job.
What a cute little donkey
And as always Santa made his way to the party. Jaden was thrilled to death and Jaxon not so much. Jaxon couldn't make up his mind if he wanted to sit on his lap or not. Jaden hopped right up on his lap and didn't waste a second on his wish list.
"I want a motor scooter"
Santa told Jaden that he was pretty sure that he had seen the elves working on a scooter in his toy shop, so now Jaden is almost positive that it was his they were working on. I hope he has been a good boy.
As you can see Jaxon didn't want anything to do with it when it was his turn.
He told me "I just wanted to get the Starburst-not sit on Santa's lap."

What cute kids
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

4 comments:

McKell said...

I asked Jaden what I should ask Santa Claus for and he told me that I need to ask for a motor scooter. He's pretty dead set on getting one of those. Also, Jaxon is a pretty good backseat driver. When I picked them up, I had to put him in the front right next to me and he was pretty observant on the green & red lights telling me when to stop and go.

April Leydsman Mason said...

I need to see more pictures of your house. I love the picture of the tub. You can use that for blackmail when they get older. Pretty funny.

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Such handsome boys! Looks like you've been busy. I loved the ward Christmas parties in Circleville, what fun memories you are making for your boys. Merry Christmas!

Shalleece said...

You're boys are so cute! I still can't believe how big they are.