JADEN'S PRESCHOOL CHRISTMAS PROGRAM
Jaden had his program on Dec. 18. It is always so cute and Jaden did a great job. He was just starting to get sick and didn't feel that great, but he sat there and sang so good.
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO THE TOWN BUILDING
Every year Santa comes to the town building on the fire truck. My kids love to go watch him ride in. Jaxon still wasn't sure he wanted anything to do with him, but in the end he climbed up there and talked to him.
CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS DAY
We had such a good Christmas. On Christmas Eve, we went to Wade's Mom's and had a party there. It was so much fun and everyone was there probably for the last time in a long time. His nephews are going to start going on missions this February and then they go every 2 years for a while. We ate and got to exchange and open presents. Then we went home and played some games and opened our pj's for the boys. They were so excited I didn't think they would ever go to sleep, but they went into bed and went right to sleep.
Christmas morning the kids woke up just as Wade was coming in from doing his chores-about 7:45. They were so excited that "Santa found us at our new house".
Jaxon loved his new truck and didn't really care about anything else. Jaden kept trying to get him to look at his stocking and everything else, but Jaxon didn't care to.
Jaden got his watch and Matchbox car thing
Jaxon still playing with his new truck
Oh I guess I will look in my stocking
But not for long-he just drove back and forth, back and forth across the living room
Jaden even got the Motor Scooter he wanted-YEAH!! He was so excited he didn't know what to play with
Just checking it all out
Jaxon got some new "tag pants"
Watch out I will run you over
Jaden wanted to take his scooter downstairs and drive it.
Here they are downstairs where there is a little more room to go

Jaxon wasn't very good at driving and kept running into stuff, but he has gotten a lot better lately 
We had a great Christmas, and loved spending it with family. We are so grateful for Jesus Christ and all he has done for us. I am so thankful for this time of year that reminds us of how lucky we are with all that we have and helps us remember what is really important in our lives. Now that 2009 is here we look forward to a new year full of everything it brings our way.
CHRISTMAS CHURCH CLOTHES
I love Christmas church clothes. This year both of the boys got suits. I thought they looked so handsome in them, and they thought they looked pretty good too.
How cute!
We had a great Christmas, and loved spending it with family. We are so grateful for Jesus Christ and all he has done for us. I am so thankful for this time of year that reminds us of how lucky we are with all that we have and helps us remember what is really important in our lives. Now that 2009 is here we look forward to a new year full of everything it brings our way.
4 comments:
Cute suits! Where did you get them? I wanted to get my boys some new church clothes, but not from Walmart, and I gave up after I saw the selection there. Looks like a fun Christmas! We missed you at the Christmas Eve party.
Your little missionaries look adorable. I mean, handsome. I'm sure glad Santa found your new house.
Looks like you had a great Christmas! Keish you are never going to believe who now lives in Richfield. Chris from our accounting classes (sorry I can't remember his last name but I know you'll know who I'm talking about). I ran into him in Albertson's and he is still 100% Chris. I swear he keeps popping up in my life.
First of all, your boys are so cute! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I love their suits!!
Also I just have a quick question. I was just wondering how much you charge to do personal taxes? We have 3 W2's and then 2 1098-T's for school. I know my Dad does his taxes through you so I just thought that I would ask. Also do you file them online? I wish I could just do ours myself but it scares me that I might mess them up! Anyway if you could let me know, that would be great. If you would rather email me, my address is joleeheitman@yahoo.com.
Thanks!
Post a Comment