Okay so I know I haven't posted forever, but I really have no excuse. We have moved into our new house and I still need to get some pictures taken, but we have a few things to still put away. We love it and are all adjusting to it. Jaxon is having the hardest time, and he will still cry to go to our "other one house" sometimes. I also got a new job doing some outsource bookkeeping for a place in Las Vegas-thanks Brent!! I get to stay at home and work and I love the work-and love the work that I do. What is better than that?
For Thanksgiving we spent it with my family in Cedar at my brother Shaun's. All of us were there and it was so much fun. I was going to take some pictures but I totally forgot. We had a lot of food and Shaun deep fried the turkey which I thought was great. After dinner my Mom, Kara, McKell, and I went to Twilight. I liked it a lot. I haven't read the first book for over a year now so I don't remember all the little details-so I really liked it. I went knowing that it would never be as good as the books. So it was a great Thanksgiving for us. I hope you all enjoyed yours.
This time of year makes us think of all that we are grateful for and I have so much. I am so thankful for great family-all of you--my own little family, immediate family, in-laws, and extended. It is so great to have so many people care and love me and my family. I am thankful for the gospel. I don't know what I would do with out it. I am grateful for trials in our lives that help us to remember the purpose of life. Sometimes it takes these trying times to humble me and get me back on the path that I need to be on. There is so much more-like shelter, food, and freedoms that I enjoy. The list could go on forever and ever but this a long post and no pictures. So I will stop. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!
2 comments:
Hi Keish! Sorry about our phone tag! I promise to try and call soon! I'm glad you had a fun Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see pics of your new house!
Hi Mekeisia! Your boys are getting so big! The last time I saw Jaden was when he was just a little tiny boy!
Post a Comment