Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Jaden had his Halloween Party at school on Thursday. He couldn't wear his mask to school, so Wade painted a spider web on his face for him. He was pretty excited and walked to the bus with all smiles.

The boys have been so excited to go trick-or-treating for the last month. They have been going around the house singing, "Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat. If you don't I don't care I'll pull down your underwear." So when the day finally came they could hardly wait. I told them they had to wait until it was almost dark. That took forever to them. When we finally got our costumes on they were so excited. They did a pretty good job walking from house to house, and they got a ton of candy.
Say "PUMPKINS"
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Ready for candy
My 3 boys!!!
THE HOUSE
So here are some pictures of the house. We have carpet coming on Monday and then we will be ready to close--hopefully! The tile looks awesome. My dad is so great and has done an awesome job. I know for a fact that we wouldn't have had tile without him, so I just want to tell him how much we love and appreciate him-although he doesn't touch the computer, so I know he won't read this. The pictures don't really do it justice, but we are excited for visitors so come and see it for yourselves. the kitchen
kitchen tile-terrible picture, but maybe you can see the design

my favorite-the Master shower
More master shower
the master tub
We are so excited to be finally close to moving in. I will post more pictures when we get in.

12 comments:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

I miss trick or treating in Circleville! I bet you all had so much fun. Your boys' costumes look great and so does your house. Wow, it is beautiful. You can see the design in the tile, this is definitely one time you won't grumble about having to move!

McKell said...

The boys look great - even Wade. Wade did a great job on Jaden's face. The tile looks amazing. I really like the design in your bathroom. Your dad is awesome!

The Tophams said...

Wow, your house looks awesome! On my next trip to Circleville I'll stop by and see it!:) Your kids are so cute, looks like you had a happy Halloween!

Carrie said...

I can't wait to come see your house! The pics are beautiful!

Daisie said...

Yea! The house looks amazing! Did I tell you I will be in Utah for most of January?! I have got to get a trip planned to come see you and your totally awesome house! We have not chatted in forever! Let's try and talk this week!

Charity said...

Your little trick or treaters are so cute! They are getting so big! I'm so jealous about your new house. The two things I hate about mine is a small kitchen and no master bathtub. Congratulations on your fun new home!

Torgylicious said...

That Buck is huge, and the house looks great. We are kind of new to the blog scene check us our at torgylicious.blogspot.com

Yardley Crew said...

Wow! The house looks like it came out of a magazine! That's awesome for you guys!

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

We can't wait to come visit! It looks Great!

Leslee said...

I love the house! You need to post tons of pictures once you move in. How close are you? A couple of weeks?

Natalie said...

Thanks for getting the bowls. E-mail your address to me at natd22@hotmail.com and I will mail you a check. I'm not coming home again for a few months :(

The house looks great! I hope you get to move in before the holidays.

Woodward Family said...

Hi I am glad you found my blog--now we can keep in touch!! Your boys are so cute and so is your new house! We need to get over to Circleville to check it out.