Today Hilery and I decided to take the kids to Piute Reservoir or as they call it the "rezaboard". It was a pretty nice day, and the kids had a lot of fun swimming and playing in the mud.


Jaden

Jaxon-don't laugh at the pink shoes. We had to borrow Tera's


I guess Hilery needs to have a boy if we are going to borrow her stuff :)

Jaden and Tera trying to swim


The girls kept getting mad at Jaxon because he kept stomping on their masterpiece

Tera and Jaden building their "own sandcastle"

Jaxon decide to help Jaden and Tera

We had a good time. When we left Jaxon told me that was so much fun. Let's do it again. He and Tera yelled, "Good bye Rezaboard. We'll miss you" half way up the road.
2 comments:
That sure looks like fun!! And thanks for posting the house pics-they were fun to see!! How exciting and it is making me jealous!!
I bet the kids loved it! Way too much fun. Love the pink shoes that Jaxon is wearing.
Post a Comment