
Okay so I tried to tell myself I wouldn't get lost in this book like I did the others, but that didn't happen. I finished it today and I just started it on Wednesday that is 750 pages in 2 day. I know. I think I have an addiction. My kids have paid for it. I have had my nose in it every possible minute. I don't know how the rest of you like it, but I really liked. I found myself saying, "Yeah like that could really happen" Then I had to remember that I WAS reading about vampires and werewolves. I am sad that that is the end, but I think that it ended the right way. Let me know what you think about it.
6 comments:
oh I am just as addicted. Except that I read the first three books in less than a week. I haven't bought this new one, holding off to get the baby room ready, then I will. Love your blog, miss you guys.
Nicole
I haven't even started the series - I know, probably the last one on the planet but it's for the same reason. When I read a good book, my kids get completely neglected!!!
I'm only on the second book but I love love love it. Oh and by the way we will for sure be in Parowan for Labor Day so I hope I get to see you guys there.
I will watch the movie, but Ruth liked it she neglected all of us for the 2 days that she read. This is why I don't read it takes to long and I can have the same injoyment from a movie.
I love that I am not the only crazy neglectful mom. I have finished all four books but it took me 3 days to finish book four alone and I thought that was fast. It was so good to hear from you, sorry I am just a bit slow. Can't wait to see the finished house!
Yay! I'm glad you found me! I think you know how I feel about the series. I'm just glad to hear that there are others out there who got as lost in it as I did! I think my family was a little worried about me. EXCELLENT reading!!
Post a Comment