Saturday, August 9, 2008

HOUSE UPDATE

It's time for another house update-I don't know if anyone even cares, but it's good for journal purposes. We are getting ready to paint, and I am officially sick of picking colors out. It is getting so annoying.
Looking from the kitchen to the great room
Looking from the great room to the kitchen
The breakfast area

The boys on the back porch

A look from the back
The front
It is coming along good and we are getting even more excited. Jaden is a little worried that we might leave something behind here, but I try to assure him we will take everything.

4 comments:

The Carter Family: said...

the house looks great

Heidi said...

Wow, Keish, your house is gorgeous. Thanks for posting. How exciting to be able to pick out things for a new house. I'm so excited for you.

McKell said...

Almost! The brick you picked out looks good, I really like. It adds a lot of character and makes it more of a home!

Leslee said...

Even though things seem like such a pain right now, I miss going through that whole excitement of watching your house being built and being able to pick everything out. I would love to build a home again. How close is it to being done?