Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SHE'S HERE!!!

Okay, Okay I know I have been a blog slacker. I can blame it on a lot of things, but lets face it I have just been slacking. We had our baby girl on November 4. She weighed 7lbs 5 oz and was 19 in long. We are so excited to have a little girl and are learning how much fun pink an be. :)

Addisyn Katie Westwood
Mom and Addisyn

To say her brothers were excited is an understatement. They could hardly wait to see her.
Jaden just sat and cried as he held her. He later told me he couldn't help it he was just so happy.
First family photo--and what a great one it is!!

Hanging out in the hospital

ready to go home

We made it home and the boys had to hold her right off the bat

Now that is one proud Dad
Ready to go see the doctor to see if her jaundice had gone down.
















We are loving Addisyn, but it is a huge adjustment for us to have a baby around. The boys still love her and we have to keep track of who's turn it is to hold her next.