Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I GUESS IT'S TIME!!

Well I guess we should break the news that we are expecting baby #3 in November. We are very excited. This has been a long time coming and we couldn't be more happy. Everything is going good. The boys are hoping for another brother, but we all know that Mom needs a girl in the house. :)

10 comments:

Miss Schear said...

Congratulations!!!

Brittany Keyser said...

That's awesome!!! congratulations!!!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

That is so exciting - there's nothing like a new baby :) CONGRATS!

Tiffany said...

Every family needs a little girl. But either way, I'm sure it will be loved by the big brothers!!

Daisie said...

KEISH!! That is awesome! I am so happy for you guys! I hope you are feeling good! Can't wait to hear what your having!!

Holly said...

Congrats again!! We are so excited for you and Wade. Tell the boys its okay if it is a girl cuz Tony calls Kayla is best friend and thinks girls are lots of fun.

Susan said...

Congratulations! How exciting for your family. I agree...you do need a little girl! :)

The Morrills said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! That's so awesome!! CONGRATS!!

Heidi said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. Good luck with it all, and I hope you get a girl. They are so much fun.

Jamey said...

Well, it is now December, and baby #3 was due in November...you never even told us what gender you were having! I hope everything went well!

Merry Christmas