So it's about time I update my blog with pictures. YES they go all the way back to Halloween.

Jaden showing us his mad face as the Joker


Our pumpkins

A pirate and the Joker

This year in school we did a Christmas Festival instead of a Spring Sing and it turned out so cute.

Jaxon getting ready to say the Pledge of Allegiance

Jaden and Jaxon on Santa's lap at the Ward Party

At the City Building


Jaden on Christmas morning

They were both so excited about their scripture cases



Now I know I am biased, but are those the two cutest boys or what?

Our snowmen--we have had so much snow this year and it has never melted. We have been with snow since November.

This is Jaxon before we left to go to Wade State Championship game--I sometimes wonder where he came from!!
THIS SAYS IT ALL--STATE CHAMPS 2010

Wade has had so much fun with this group of girls--and so have I. They are awesome!!

All of Wade's family that came and watched--my family came and watched too, but left before we got a picture. Thanks so much everyone for coming and supporting Wade!!!

Here we are

Wade, Kendal (his assistant coach) and his senior girls. We are going to miss them so much!!
6 comments:
Congrats Guys! We watched the last two games on the computer! We are super excited for wade and all the piute girls. long time coming! good job!
Hi Keish! Loved the update! I am glad I am not the only one posting about Halloween in February! Your boys are darling! Hope things are going great for you guys!!
PIUTE took state girls??? That is so very AWESOME.... Being an Alum from that HS, it makes me proud as peaches that they won. Tell Wade I am so proud of him. YES!!! I am all smiles. Loved the pictures of your kiddos too. Tyson loved the "Joker" costume. Great post!!
I am still so excited for Wade and the girls!! They did so good this year and it was fun watching their games. I love the picture of the whole family, hahaha I love that Tim is sticking his "#1" finger up right behind Wades head!!
Love seeing pictures of your boys. Congrats to Wade on taking state. Hope all is well.
Hey woman,
you blog just like I do a multitude of events at once. Congrats to Wade on his team taking state. Hope you are all doing well. Do you need my blog address?
Post a Comment