Tuesday, March 3, 2009

P-I-N YOUR M-A-N!!

Jaden went to his first wrestling tournament last Saturday. Wade and I were both surprised at how well he actually did. He could have and probably should have won all three of his matches, but he didn't know how to actually get them pinned. I was so proud of him!
This is his first match. See how close he is to pinning the kid, but he couldn't do it.



This is his second match. This kid was kind of mean. He choked Jaden pretty bad, and then he kept poking him in the eye. Jaden started to cry, but he kept wrestling. I felt so bad for him.


This is his last match and he actually pinned him!! GO JADEN!!!!


The best part of the whole day was when he won his "golden medal". It was actually bronze, but he didn't care. He wanted to show everyone, and took it with him everywhere we went that day.


See the excitement?
Jaden and his best buddy Kyle with their medals. They were so excited!!
Thanks everyone for coming to watch him!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Having boys actually old enough to be involved in a sport is so much fun. Just seeing them do something they love, and something they're good at is great entertainment.

The Morrills said...

Your pictures of Jaden are so cute!! We are yet to see Dax on the Mat. He says he just wants to wrestle with his buddies in practice and not at the tournaments. So we will see. I am so excited to go to San Diego with you guys! I need to call you sometime so we can talk about the trip! I think the boys are gonna love it!