I can't believe you are five years old already. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing you home. You have always been such a good kid. You spoiled us as a baby and were the best baby-sleeping through the night at 6 weeks. Everywhere we went people would tell us what a beautiful baby you were, but you will always be one of the most handsome boys to me. You are such a good kid, and we are so proud of the way you are growing up. I hope that you stay this same way. You are very polite and always concerned about others feelings. If you put your mind to something you can usually do what you want. You are a quick learner. You like to make people laugh, and you are always bringing laughter to our home. You are a great big brother and Jaxon looks up to you so much. He gets so excited for you to get off the bus each day so that he can give you a hug. I hope you two always stay best friends. Jade-we couldn't be more proud of you and the way you do things. Hope you have a Happy 5th Birthday-you've been waiting for this day for a while now.
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
Dad, Mom, and Jaxon
3 comments:
HAPPY BURFDAY JADEN!!!!! I can't believe he is 5 already. Wher does the time go?
Happy Birthday Jader! Hope the day was great!
Happy Birthday Jaden!!
We can't believe it's been 5 years!!
Post a Comment